The Pioneer Settlement is the perfect venue for your special day.
Our beautiful chapel, rustic wharf, rose garden, streetscape or river views are ideal for your ceremony and photo opportunities.
Afterwards you can enjoy your reception at the rustic Lower Murray Inn, go on a PS Pyap cruise, or treat yourself and your guests to both.
Our experienced staff will work with you to create the ideal wedding day, with options including:
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony venues
- Reception facilities
- River cruises
- A relaxed and rustic atmosphere
- Picturesque setting on the banks of the Little Murray River
- Superb photo opportunities
- Professional and helpful staff
Talk to our friendly team about options for your special day – call 03 5036 2415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site hire for wedding photography
The Pioneer Settlement is the perfect setting for unique and memorable photo opportunities. The rustic charm of homesteads, paddlesteamers, river and gum trees combine to create the ideal backdrop for photos of your special day.
- Hire costs – Included with all wedding ceremony venue hire. Or $150 for up to three hours. Additional fees apply for bookings outside normal business hours.
- Cruise package – Ceremony in the church or grounds, photography inside the Settlement, private PS Pyap cruise – $1600 (one-hour cruise), $2000 (two-hour cruise)
- Ceremony and reception package – Ceremony in the church or grounds, photography inside the Settlement, private one-hour PS Pyap cruise and hire of the Lower Murray Inn for your reception – $2200