Heartbeat is Back!
Heartbeat of the Murray laser light spectacular is back, screening nightly during the Victorian School Holidays from Saturday 19th September – Saturday 3rd October 2020. We have missed entertaining you all and look forward to welcoming you back.
Visitor safety and satisfaction is our top priority and unfortunately the current government restrictions are not enabling us to provide our full pioneer experience and as such, the Pioneer Settlement and Pyap River Cruise will sadly remain closed at this time.
PLEASE NOTE: In line with the current restrictions released by the State Government that came into effect on 11:59pm 8 July 2020, we will be refusing entry to those that live in metropolitan Melbourne and the Mitchell Shire that are currently under stay at home orders.
To keep you safe and ensure you have an enjoyable experience at Heartbeat of the Murray we have:
- Limited capacity for Heartbeat of the Murray to ensure social distancing requirements are met, we ask that you book ahead for this experience
- Hand sanitisers located throughout the site, please do not hesitate to speak with staff should you be trying to locate your nearest sanitiser
- Limits inside buildings that are identified on the outside
- Perspex screens in key interactive areas
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day
- Dedicated Hygiene, Cleaning and Social Distancing protocols in place
- Social distancing signage throughout the site
- A Covid record register on arrival collecting your name and phone number in accordance with the Victorian Government regulations, these will be stored for 28 days for contract tracing purposes in the event of an outbreak
- A COVIDSafe plan that is available at reception
- Our friendly staff are happy to assist you at any time, please do not hesitate to speak with them should you have any concerns